After amazing transfer First 45 from Kaštela to our winter base in Tenerife, the boat will be available there from December till the end of February for charter.
For all those interested in booking on Tenerife there are still available weeks, and for those who are looking for a great adventure, we still have few places available on each leg in transfer Tenerife – Kaštela from 1st of March till 20th of April 2020.
Find more details in the itinerary below and for more info don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Sailing Forever Tenerife – Kaštela TENERIFE – SPLIT 2020 itinerary
1st leg TENERIFE – GIBRALTAR ,850 NM ; 01.03.2020.-14.03.2020 .
- Arrival on board 01.03.( Sunday ) and leaving Tenerife on 02.03.
- Transfer to Madeira, 270 NM
- Visiting Madeira
- Transfer to Gibraltar, 550 NM – visiting Ceuta (Morroco)
- The latest arrival to Gibraltar on 13.03. and leaving boat 14.03. (Saturday) in the morning.
2nd leg GIBRALTAR – PALMA DE MALLORCA 500 NM; 16.03.2020.-27.03.2020.
- Arrival on board 16.03. (Monday)
- leaving Gibraltar 17.03.
- Visiting Malaga, Almeria, Cartagena, Alicatne…
- Transfer Alicante-Ibiza, 100 NM
- Visting Ibiza, party time on Ibiza
- Transfer Ibiza – Palma de Mallorca, 100 NM
- Arrival to Palma de Mallorca on 26.03., and leaving boat 27.03. (Friday) in the morning
3rd leg PALMA DE MALLORCA – PALERMO 550 NM ,29.03.2020.- 08.04.2020.
- Arrival on board 29.03.(Sunday)
- Leaving Palma de Mallorca to Menorca on 30.03., 110 NM
- Visiting Menorca
- Transfer Menorca to Cagliary (Sardinia),220 NM
- Arriving to Cagliary and visiting Sardinia,Carbonara…
- Transfer Cagliari – Palermo, 220 NM
- Arrival to Palermo on 07.04. and leaving boat 08.04. (Wednesday) in the morning
Final leg PALERMO – SPLIT, 570 NM; 10.04.2020.-20.04.2020.
- Arrival on board 10.04.(Friday)
- Leaving Palermo 11.04.
- Depending on weather conditions visiting Lipari and Stromboli volcano
- Visiting Santa Messina, Crotone, Santa Maria di Leuca (gate of Adriatic)
- Check out Brindisi, transfer Brindisi-Lastovo
- Arrival to Kastela( Split ) 19.04. ( Sunday )
*start date and arrival date is guaranteed, other itinerary and program depends on weather conditions